The 2021-2022 LKS Parent Council Executives are listed below. Elections for the positions took place at the first PC meeting held on October 4, 2021.
Co-Chairs: Joanna Sharp (email@example.com) and Stephanie Bournakas (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Provide support and guidance for Parent Council members and committees
- Communicate any school issues to the Parent Council and to the school parent community
- Communicate on a regular basis with the school administration and school parent community
Secretary: Cathy Tse (LKS.PC.Secretary@gmail.com)
- Ensure Parent Council minutes and documents are created in an efficient and timely manner; shared with members, parents and staff and filed accordingly for access to all parents.
Treasurer: Krista Harrison (email@example.com)
- Manage the budget, accounts, deposits and expense reimbursements for committees.
- Provide accurate and timely financial information to all interested parties.
Grade Parent Coordinator & Communications: Caroline Kerfoot (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Organize Grade Parents for each class.
- In co-ordination with the Principal and the Vice-Principal, send timely reminders of school events to grade parents for distribution to the parents in their classrooms.
- Organize the Year End Newsletter
Parent Council general inquiries: email@example.com